A simple and delicious way to cook this crazy veggie.
1 head of Broccoli Romanesco
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons lemon juice
A dash of salt
A dash of fresh ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F and line baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick spray.
2. Cut the Romanesco into florets (as you would broccoli or cauliflower) and place in a medium size bowl.
3. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
4. Lay Romanesco in a single layer on a baking sheet.
5. Drizzle with olive oil.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, turning once and sprinkling with parmesan at the halfway point.